Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.


Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.




lestodante wrote:Also for the notes: some kind of auto-formatting text to make them fit in one single A5 page.


StratosVX wrote:lestodante wrote:Also for the notes: some kind of auto-formatting text to make them fit in one single A5 page.
Keep in mind that by using this option, the amount of information that people can enter will be limited. There is absolutely no way I could have used this when I compiled the archived quests from the site. Some of Dewayne Agin's notes went on for multiple full pages. I like this idea, but I think it should be an option to turn on for people that can keep their quest notes small.




Anderas wrote:I did not even see this deviation until now! Wow.
I am thinking about using svg as file format.
It is modern, widely distributed, supported....
And....
We could put the monster fight values directly inside. Because it has a metadata tag.![]()
Then we would get rid of the Ghostscript problems so many of us encountered.




cornixt wrote:Anderas wrote:I did not even see this deviation until now! Wow.
I am thinking about using svg as file format.
It is modern, widely distributed, supported....
And....
We could put the monster fight values directly inside. Because it has a metadata tag.![]()
Then we would get rid of the Ghostscript problems so many of us encountered.
Supporting PNG files would make it much more open for people to use existing pictures, and they have much more support, especially on older computers and tablets.




Return to Other Expansion Topics
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests