Jaguar69 wrote:I have actually converted all the Choas spells, Elf, Artfacts into EU format jpegs, so if you want them to upload to the site or if anyone wants them, just let me know.
Send them over and I'll get them up when I have a chance.
Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.
Jaguar69 wrote:I have actually converted all the Choas spells, Elf, Artfacts into EU format jpegs, so if you want them to upload to the site or if anyone wants them, just let me know.


Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.
SinghSTAR wrote:Oh, and thank you drathe. I've heard you're a well respected member of this forum.


award wizards additional spell sets


el_flesh wrote:Maybe the wizard should simply have the ability to cast a 2 dmg fireball at any time, instead of making it a one shot deal. I would make it defended with only black skulls, as they are 1/6 instead of 1/3 of rolling the 5 or 6.




Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests