• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Hey!

Inn Visitors may sign the Guest Book and Registered Guests may introduce themselves. (Visitors are able to sign the Guest Book)

Re: Hey!

Postby drathe » January 25th, 2011, 12:25 pm

Jaguar69 wrote:I have actually converted all the Choas spells, Elf, Artfacts into EU format jpegs, so if you want them to upload to the site or if anyone wants them, just let me know.

Send them over and I'll get them up when I have a chance.
Image


Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
User avatar
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper
 
Posts: 2935
Images: 103
Joined: August 16th, 2008, 2:55 pm
Location: Niagara Region, Ontario, Canada
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Hey!

Postby drathe » January 25th, 2011, 12:26 pm

SinghSTAR wrote:Oh, and thank you drathe. I've heard you're a well respected member of this forum. :)

It's all hearsay! ;)
Image


Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
User avatar
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper
 
Posts: 2935
Images: 103
Joined: August 16th, 2008, 2:55 pm
Location: Niagara Region, Ontario, Canada
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Re: Hey!

Postby Chickspears » February 25th, 2011, 6:49 am

award wizards additional spell sets

I think it's a good idea cause I was thinking that the wizard is poor of power.

More you play more you get experience and more you find treasure.
Maybe we can see your option of buying a additional spell as the proof of the experience and the training.

I like the rule but what about the price to stay equitable?
User avatar
Chickspears
 
Posts: 5
Joined: January 20th, 2011, 12:58 pm

Re: Hey!

Postby el_flesh » February 25th, 2011, 2:19 pm

Maybe the wizard should simply have the ability to cast a 2 dmg fireball at any time, instead of making it a one shot deal. I would make it defended with only black skulls, as they are 1/6 instead of 1/3 of rolling the 5 or 6.
"I will raise your dead body as an undead skeleton. Then I will make it do unspeakable acts. Like taking a shower." - El Flesh.

Image


Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic.
User avatar
el_flesh

Exiled
Exiled
 
Posts: 1315
Images: 4
Joined: April 25th, 2010, 4:38 pm
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Hey!

Postby Chickspears » February 25th, 2011, 5:56 pm

el_flesh wrote:Maybe the wizard should simply have the ability to cast a 2 dmg fireball at any time, instead of making it a one shot deal. I would make it defended with only black skulls, as they are 1/6 instead of 1/3 of rolling the 5 or 6.


Hi there, I understand your answer and that seems to be a good deal I think. As I usualy speak french (too bad I know ;) but can you just tell me what dmg means exactly?

Would it be a good deal to concidered all cast chosen as an ability that the wizard can use anyhow?
User avatar
Chickspears
 
Posts: 5
Joined: January 20th, 2011, 12:58 pm

Re: Hey!

Postby Pugahla_272 » March 1st, 2011, 7:29 pm

Wait a min Jaguar, elf never died, in fact the elf is the only hero who hasn't died. The wizard, priest and dwarf died in the room with the portal in it. The assassin died earlier on in that quest but we sed 1 of his abilities cud b that he can pretend 2 b ded but stay on 1 bp if he was supposed 2 die, although we changed that soon after and gave him the bomb. Barbarian was quite useless but died in a different quest. Elf did the damage in the end. ;)
Look for my signature below
Look for my signature above
Pugahla_272

Mummy
Mummy
 
Posts: 93
Joined: February 4th, 2011, 8:00 pm
Location: UK
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Hey!

Postby el_flesh » March 1st, 2011, 9:17 pm

dmg = dommage, damage: 1 body point loss 1 point de corps perdu
"I will raise your dead body as an undead skeleton. Then I will make it do unspeakable acts. Like taking a shower." - El Flesh.

Image


Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic.
User avatar
el_flesh

Exiled
Exiled
 
Posts: 1315
Images: 4
Joined: April 25th, 2010, 4:38 pm
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Previous

Return to Ye Olde Lobby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests