• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Orc with notched sword 3D model

Discuss Quests, Cards, Monsters etc, from HeroQuest Game Systems.

Orc with notched sword 3D model

Postby Pekka » June 25th, 2019, 2:54 am

I started messing around with some very basic 3D modeling, and the first project (after a rough wall base) was modding the Sword Orc into a Notched Sword Orc which I hadn't been able to find anywhere. Here's what it looks like: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zpfy8y7rf9idfhg/swordorc%20to%20notched.png?dl=0

If someone wants to do a test print of it (I can't for a few weeks), I can put the stl file up on Dropbox, but I'll not put it on Thingiverse yet in case I still want to do something to it.
User avatar
Pekka

Goblin
Goblin
 
Posts: 17
Joined: June 19th, 2019, 3:22 pm
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Orc with notched sword 3D model

Postby wallydubbs » June 26th, 2019, 12:31 pm

Good catch on this and thanks for posting, I didn't realize the Notched Sword Orc wasn't 3D printable. I don't really need any more orcs at the moment, but if you're looking to test the STL file I could try it at the local library, I'd like to have one of these orcs in black.
Unfortunately I'll be on vacation all of next week and won't get to it until some time after.


Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group Member Hosted a Play-by-Post game.
Arena Master
wallydubbs

Swordsman
Swordsman
 
Posts: 1864
Joined: October 18th, 2018, 7:15 am
Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberChampion Group Member

Re: Orc with notched sword 3D model

Postby Pekka » July 1st, 2019, 2:41 am

wallydubbs wrote:Good catch on this and thanks for posting, I didn't realize the Notched Sword Orc wasn't 3D printable. I don't really need any more orcs at the moment, but if you're looking to test the STL file I could try it at the local library, I'd like to have one of these orcs in black.
Unfortunately I'll be on vacation all of next week and won't get to it until some time after.


Nice! Try this link when you have time: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jay1x7hvjrk24ow/HeroQuest-Orc_with_notched_sword.stl?dl=0
User avatar
Pekka

Goblin
Goblin
 
Posts: 17
Joined: June 19th, 2019, 3:22 pm
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Orc with notched sword 3D model

Postby Pekka » July 23rd, 2019, 12:18 pm

I'm back at work, and it turned out ok!

Image
User avatar
Pekka

Goblin
Goblin
 
Posts: 17
Joined: June 19th, 2019, 3:22 pm
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Orc with notched sword 3D model

Postby runnar » January 11th, 2020, 6:18 pm

This is great! I will do good use of this. Thanks!
User avatar
runnar

Fimir
Fimir
 
Posts: 52
Images: 106
Joined: October 14th, 2016, 7:25 pm
Forum Language: Português (Brasil)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member


Return to Game Systems

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests