cynthialee wrote:never heard of an army of female Hoplites sacking a city and enslaving men....
Really
. This is a Hoplite, this is a male
Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.
cynthialee wrote:never heard of an army of female Hoplites sacking a city and enslaving men....


Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.



cynthialee wrote:Obviously like any other mind effecting spell attacking the monster would break the spell.
As the spell does not actually harm the monster, mearly delays it being a pest I don't know that a resistance roll is nescesary. Resistance rolls to spells never made any sence to me except in the case where the target of the spell has more intelegence than the caster.
My take on magic has always been if you allow a warrior to just nuke folks left and right with a sword....whats the big deal with a wizard ussing magic to achieve the same results?
However, now that I have pondered on it longer... I don't think that those creatures with more mind points than the caster should be able to be compeled with mind effecting spells.


cynthialee wrote:a reasonable response to such a horrid crime








Having been raped I can say very surely that if I had a daughter and someone raped her.....I would go to the ends of the earth and spare no lives to wreck vengance on the perpitrators.










Return to General HeroQuest Discussion
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests