Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.


Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.
Sparkymark wrote:Great work Harry. Love that sewer piece.
That Witch Lord room of yours is one i will come back to copy for my 3d hirst arts board, if you dont mind.
... Iove his tiles. One of th best out there.Anderas wrote:These are really great! Reminds me of a project i've once seen...by Goatmoerser here... he was even gluing all the little bones to the tiles. I like those projects a lot!




























Harry wrote:I went for these rather than just build a simple cave mouth because I liked the idea of multiple entrances ....
.... or will they find the secret way behind the frozen falls .... or perhapes the enigmatic door. I have built into it.
There are six different ways to pass through these cliffs and into the dungeon.
1BP,
2BP,
3BP,
1BP,
2BP,
3BP,
4BP,
5BP. US
3BP, US
4BP.














Return to General HeroQuest Discussion
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests