Thank you Anderas.
I like to play as vanilla as I can. I know I've misinterpreted rules before (I thought the treasure deck was to be shuffled before the
first search only, bad cards returned to the bottom) and it's important for me to get it right.
This could effect play in any quest, with the "heroic brew." I hope I haven't been playing it wrong all along, again! But I want to know if I am. I was really hoping someone knew where this rule was.
It doesn't seem to be in the GS , EQP, or BQP. I guess I will have to search KK, RotWL, AtOH, and WoM myself to be sure.
I will let you know what I find, so others will know too if they are playing it
wrong differently.
(Not that there's anything wrong with that!)

*edit* Well that didn't take as long as I thought. All I found was the magic dagger, which only applies to itself, and can only be used once anyway.
So... it seems I've already quoted all relative material, and, as Zargon, I will continue to defend against multiple attacks respectively.
B T W, the Frozen Horror rules regarding monsters with multiple attacks really only applies to those quests, (*edit* specifically, the quests containing those monsters, as no other monsters have such an ability) right? Seems to me they should've just included it on the monster cards or in the quest notes to avoid any confusion. (or the heroes feeling gypped)