*cough* Ahem... I never had those problems. I've never had to listen to or deal with any of that, TYVMknightkrawler wrote:Every one of us has had at least one of these in their lives and trust me, WE ALL have had to listen to this bullshit.
Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.
*cough* Ahem... I never had those problems. I've never had to listen to or deal with any of that, TYVMknightkrawler wrote:Every one of us has had at least one of these in their lives and trust me, WE ALL have had to listen to this bullshit.


Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.


wolfie907 wrote:right after she breaks up is the best time


TMU wrote:Good friendship is better than bad relationship.
her!

TMU wrote:wolfie907 wrote:right after she breaks up is the best time
No, right after she breaks up she is messed up and needs a friend, not a new boyfriend. Good friendship is better than bad relationship.


Goblin-King wrote:TMU wrote:Good friendship is better than bad relationship.
Not if you want toher!
But really... I only have one advice: Don't take advice on girls from people on a HeroQuest board!


Goblin-King wrote:Not if you want toher!






I don't.knightkrawler wrote:Oh, but I am a hunk. Everybody wants me.
1BP,
2BP,
3BP,
1BP,
2BP,
3BP,
4BP,
5BP. US
3BP, US
4BP.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests