Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.
Daedalus wrote:Thanks, Andy P. I missed that one, once again betraying my casual knowlege of of the EU booklet. I should have checked it out earlier in my search, before I started to tire. Now we know: EU rules--monsters can't be moved onto the stairway tile. Kudos to Chaotic Prime and knightkrawler as well for helping to get the facts straight.


drathe wrote:Daedalus wrote:Thanks, Andy P. I missed that one, once again betraying my casual knowlege of of the EU booklet. I should have checked it out earlier in my search, before I started to tire. Now we know: EU rules--monsters can't be moved onto the stairway tile. Kudos to Chaotic Prime and knightkrawler as well for helping to get the facts straight.
Yet, nothing states that they cannot pass through an Iron or Wooden door...



Teldurn wrote:drathe wrote:Daedalus wrote:Thanks, Andy P. I missed that one, once again betraying my casual knowlege of of the EU booklet. I should have checked it out earlier in my search, before I started to tire. Now we know: EU rules--monsters can't be moved onto the stairway tile. Kudos to Chaotic Prime and knightkrawler as well for helping to get the facts straight.
Yet, nothing states that they cannot pass through an Iron or Wooden door...
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that monsters can't open doors, period. It would be an absolutely huge strategy-changer if I am misremembering.
chaoticprime wrote:They can open doors, because in some Quests it is described that they do. Under normal circumstances they can't open doors, because of the idea that the Heroes are sneaking around (and their IQ is like 60-something).




Teldurn wrote:drathe wrote:Daedalus wrote:Thanks, Andy P. I missed that one, once again betraying my casual knowlege of of the EU booklet. I should have checked it out earlier in my search, before I started to tire. Now we know: EU rules--monsters can't be moved onto the stairway tile. Kudos to Chaotic Prime and knightkrawler as well for helping to get the facts straight.
Yet, nothing states that they cannot pass through an Iron or Wooden door...
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that monsters can't open doors, period. It would be an absolutely huge strategy-changer if I am misremembering.


Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests