Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.


Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.
torilen wrote:leave it to cp to ruin it for all of us.
torilen wrote:leave it to captain planet to ruin it for all of us.


Goblin-King wrote:Also I'm a firm believer that there is in fact a single element everything is made of.



el_flesh wrote:Well, "element" refers to the differences depending on the different # of protons in the nucleus. So you can't say everything is one element - you could say all subatomic particles might be made of the same type of material, but physics puts paid to that; too...






el_flesh wrote:Well, we would need proof, but the wave - particle duality is probably just another proof of e=mc^2

I don't claim to know a whole lot myself. I just have found that when I do action #1 --> result #1 follows. Still not sure, exactly, on why but I know it happens. What are those things anyways? They a varmint that needs exterminating or a pet?The larger the island of knowledge the greater the shoreline of mystery.




Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests