Schmidt1971 wrote:"We are gathered here today to make the Universal Rulebook. Ok, first page, first sentence 'Morcar, the Evil Wiz....' "
"What! It should be Zargon"....
This!
Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.
Schmidt1971 wrote:"We are gathered here today to make the Universal Rulebook. Ok, first page, first sentence 'Morcar, the Evil Wiz....' "
"What! It should be Zargon"....


Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.



Schmidt1971 wrote:"What! It should be Zargon"....



chaoticprime wrote:When I think "Zargon," I think of D&D's evil wizard "Xargon." I think we should call him Doctor Laserface.


Jewels! wrote:chaoticprime wrote:When I think "Zargon," I think of D&D's evil wizard "Xargon." I think we should call him Doctor Laserface.
That's just silly.
He has a Master's Degree, at best.

chaoticprime wrote:Jewels! wrote:chaoticprime wrote:When I think "Zargon," I think of D&D's evil wizard "Xargon." I think we should call him Doctor Laserface.
That's just silly.
He has a Master's Degree, at best.
Thats his first name.








Return to General HeroQuest Discussion
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests