Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.



Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.












bastianbux wrote:So I'm finally starting my first HeroQuest campaign in nearly two decades. However, more friends expressed interest than I was anticipating. I think I'll have six people playing Heroes. I have the extra figures (I have a copy of Dungeons & Dragons Fantasy Adventure Board Game) and I'm creating two extra classes... but is there anything I'm forgetting? Any reason why two additional Heroes might pose a problem in the playing of the game?


Maike05 wrote:Or you can use dnd board game turn system with its special cards. One initiative card per player. SHuffle at every turn's beginning and you will always have a different initiative order. This makes ense when thre are so many players.







Return to General HeroQuest Discussion
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests