I'm fairly new to Ye Olde Inn and to going more in-depth with HeroQuest. As most here, I've played HQ since I was a kid, though. And now I'm playing it again with my own kids
We've bought the new edition as well with all its expansions. Mostly to have the expansions, but also as we're from Europe and wanted the American version with monsters with more than just one hp
I came across Slev's Revised Edition (v2) here on the board, which is a magnificent piece of work (kudos Slev
Hence the title of this post and why I'd like to ask if anyone knows other fan-made rule-sets which makes use of these dice ? Or any other custom dice for that matter ?
I'm guessing that the German guy who made them must also have some sort of rule-set with them as a part ?
On top of that, I noticed that there's also a newer version of them with slight changes (to the orange and purple die), and was also wondering where those fit into any rule-set ?
Aye, a lot of questions about rule-sets and dice, I know
I'll post pictures in the post below of the first and second version of them for comparison for anyone interested.
Kind regards,





= white skull, lose 1BP unless blocked by shield
= black skull, as white skull + activates push back
= shield, blocks a skull




