• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

[9th] Ye Olde Inn Christmas Exchange 2020

Topics and Rules for Christmas and Christmas in July miniature exchanges are discussed in this room.

Re: [9th] Ye Olde Inn Christmas Exchange 2020

Postby guitarhulk » November 14th, 2020, 4:05 am

People are starting to receive minis. This exchange is about to get REAL!! :D :o :shock:

I can’t wait for the photos!!!
:chaoswarrior: Follow my HeroQuest adventures @ www. ADPSminimovies.com


Rewards:
Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges.
guitarhulk

Ogre Lord
Ogre Lord
 
Posts: 267
Images: 5
Joined: May 27th, 2015, 6:47 pm
Location: USA, Arizona
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: [9th] Ye Olde Inn Christmas Exchange 2020

Postby Anderas » November 14th, 2020, 9:37 am

Anderas wrote:I've received mine, got a pang of bad conscience and send the one out I had planned for my partner :D

When do we post photos?


Wow, mine just came back from the postal office. I shall respect a minimum package size. So I made a resized package today, monday it is on it's way again!


Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Anderas
NOT Andreas!

Polar Warbear
Polar Warbear
 
Posts: 3397
Images: 73
Joined: September 20th, 2014, 7:02 am
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: [9th] Ye Olde Inn Christmas Exchange 2020

Postby j_dean80 » November 14th, 2020, 12:51 pm

Mine headed out this morning as promised.
Blood - Good to the last drop

Ye Olde Inn Quest Design Competition 2024 Joint Winner


Rewards:
Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Wrote an article for the Blog. Grin's Stone Map Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
j_dean80

Ice Gremlin
Ice Gremlin
 
Posts: 2412
Images: 30
Joined: December 6th, 2016, 2:48 pm
Location: Illinois, USA
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Scribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Re: [9th] Ye Olde Inn Christmas Exchange 2020

Postby Mophus » November 14th, 2020, 1:43 pm

Anderas wrote:
Anderas wrote:I've received mine, got a pang of bad conscience and send the one out I had planned for my partner :D

When do we post photos?


Wow, mine just came back from the postal office. I shall respect a minimum package size. So I made a resized package today, monday it is on it's way again!


^^ I had the same problem and had to repack it in a bigger envelope.

As we are participating in a "Christmas exchange", I suggest to wait until December with posting photos. I already received miniature, but decided to wait with posting the photos until December. Alternatively we could wait until everybody have received the miniatures.


Rewards:
Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges.
User avatar
Mophus

Chaos Warrior
Chaos Warrior
 
Posts: 122
Images: 40
Joined: February 22nd, 2012, 1:12 pm
Location: Württemberg
Forum Language: Deutsch
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: [9th] Ye Olde Inn Christmas Exchange 2020

Postby j_dean80 » November 14th, 2020, 3:01 pm

Mophus wrote:
Anderas wrote:
Anderas wrote:I've received mine, got a pang of bad conscience and send the one out I had planned for my partner :D

When do we post photos?


Wow, mine just came back from the postal office. I shall respect a minimum package size. So I made a resized package today, monday it is on it's way again!


^^ I had the same problem and had to repack it in a bigger envelope.

As we are participating in a "Christmas exchange", I suggest to wait until December with posting photos. I already received miniature, but decided to wait with posting the photos until December. Alternatively we could wait until everybody have received the miniatures.



“Postby j_dean80 » Yesterday, 8:48 pm
Anderas wrote:
I've received mine, got a pang of bad conscience and send the one out I had planned for my partner :D

When do we post photos?


Usually wait for photos ‘til December and after everyone confirmed they sent theirs.
Blood - Good to the last drop

Ye Olde Inn Quest Design Competition 2024 Joint Winner


Rewards:
Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Wrote an article for the Blog. Grin's Stone Map Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
j_dean80

Ice Gremlin
Ice Gremlin
 
Posts: 2412
Images: 30
Joined: December 6th, 2016, 2:48 pm
Location: Illinois, USA
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Scribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Re: [9th] Ye Olde Inn Christmas Exchange 2020

Postby guitarhulk » November 14th, 2020, 9:15 pm

With it being a small group we can wait until December or wait until everyone has received their mini before posting photos. Whichever one comes first :D
:chaoswarrior: Follow my HeroQuest adventures @ www. ADPSminimovies.com


Rewards:
Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges.
guitarhulk

Ogre Lord
Ogre Lord
 
Posts: 267
Images: 5
Joined: May 27th, 2015, 6:47 pm
Location: USA, Arizona
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: [9th] Ye Olde Inn Christmas Exchange 2020

Postby Rath of Un » November 14th, 2020, 10:04 pm

someone has to be the first.... who will it be... only time will tell!


Rewards:
Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.
User avatar
Rath of Un

Ogre Warrior
Ogre Warrior
 
Posts: 170
Joined: November 5th, 2009, 11:35 pm
Location: IOWA
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: [9th] Ye Olde Inn Christmas Exchange 2020

Postby Uncle_Elvis » November 15th, 2020, 1:35 pm

Got mine yesterday!

As usual, I feel bad for my recipient. This paint job rocks.


Rewards:
Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in a Miniature Exchange.
Uncle_Elvis

Fimir
Fimir
 
Posts: 65
Joined: July 17th, 2019, 8:34 pm
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: [9th] Ye Olde Inn Christmas Exchange 2020

Postby j_dean80 » November 16th, 2020, 9:40 pm

Received mine today. Can’t wait to post pics!
Blood - Good to the last drop

Ye Olde Inn Quest Design Competition 2024 Joint Winner


Rewards:
Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Wrote an article for the Blog. Grin's Stone Map Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
j_dean80

Ice Gremlin
Ice Gremlin
 
Posts: 2412
Images: 30
Joined: December 6th, 2016, 2:48 pm
Location: Illinois, USA
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Scribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Re: [9th] Ye Olde Inn Christmas Exchange 2020

Postby lestodante » November 17th, 2020, 5:01 pm

Please wait.. I still have to finis mine!!!


Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group Member Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Wrote an article for the Blog. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
lestodante

Yeti
Yeti
 
Posts: 2840
Images: 5
Joined: January 7th, 2017, 9:40 am
Location: Italy
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberChampion Group Member

PreviousNext

Return to Miniature Exchange Room

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest