Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.


Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.


True.knightkrawler wrote:If you're a Christian and yet paint more than one snake green, you're gonna go to hell. That's it.






knightkrawler wrote:BUT ONLY THREE OR SO SPECIES!




Big Bene wrote:Well, having said this, I think the snakemen of a given army, fraction, or at least a unit, should have a more or less coherent color sheme, as they are considered as coming from one "nation", or culture. You would not normally paint figures of a human "medieval" army as racially very divergent.
That's not to say that you should limit your fantasy. If you prefer a race of snakemen with very dvergent skintones, go on. But don't blame others for their preferences.








I’m not, although I have some hippified views and tendencies.wolfie907 wrote:are you guys hippies?
Lots. I used to have a boa. Constrictors are lovely. Every time I handled him with my glasses on he'd pull them off my face and start attacking them. He'd also do a really cute thing where he'd come right up to my face and lick my nose.Goblin-King wrote:Anybody ever petted a snake? Their skin is incredibly soft!
1BP,
2BP,
3BP,
1BP,
2BP,
3BP,
4BP,
5BP. US
3BP, US
4BP.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests