Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.


Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.
flipsutter wrote: Long time since I have pulled it out.





Jander wrote:I am really enjoying this site so far. I loved playing HeroQuest when I was younger and now I am hoping my children will enjoy it as much as I did.







the_nine_riders wrote:I checked out the site a couple of times in the past, but just joined today.
Its been a number of years since I played, dang near 20 years now. I loved playing the game with my brother and my father. Now that I have kids of my own, I'm hoping to get them involved. Just picked up a used game system, and a few extra pieces to get me started again.
Any thoughts on how to get a new generation introduced to the game?



the_nine_riders wrote:
Any thoughts on how to get a new generation introduced to the game?


Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest