This is excellent work. It looks like a great deal of effort and love for this game went into this project.
I have a few suggestions if you don’t mind.
- like Lestodante said, use the Gaze font if you can, it will greatly improve the feel.
- Frozen Horror should come after Mage of The Mirror, as it’s a more difficult quest.
- Consider letting the Dark Company defend on white shields rather than the single black shield defends all rule; some people who have played this pack report that the official rule is just annoying.
- have you play tested the body point increases for the bosses? It seems as if you have gone for 4 or 5 body points for the majority of named villains. I think this is a good call, but just wondering if it comes from experience or just intuition? I’m struggling to get my own bosses just right at the moment, and keep changing my mind.
A few suggested alterations;
- 5 BP for Ulag might be a bit too high considering he’s the first that the Heroes meet. Maybe 4 instead?
- 12 BP for the Guardian of Grins Crag

. I think I see what your aim here is, but he’s not in line with anything else in your whole work. I wouldn’t go higher than 10.
- 5 BP for the Ogre Lord is too low. No more than Ulag as it stands. Maybe 5 for a Champion, 6 for Chieftain & 7 for the Lord.
- 5BP for the Frozen Horror is also a bit wimpy, considering he supposed to be a real beast of a boss. I’d go with 8.
I could write more but I’m gonna stop there. Have you read through these forums? There’s a mountain of incredible info available. I’d definitely recommend reading through the sub-forums for each of the expansions, as there are lots of subtle yet effective changes that make all of the packs into a better experience in my opinion. It all depends on how “pure” you want your compendium to be really.