Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.
Follow my HeroQuest adventures @ www. ADPSminimovies.com

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.
knightkrawler wrote:Yeah, I called the Mummy's sender being Figo, too.
His first post made it clear to me because humor.![]()
Tasoe, all your gifts are Zealot products. Awesomely painted, I'll add. I even like the Wizard's eyes because, as the dark rims around the whites are missing and the iriseseses are "too light", it looks like one of the effects casting his spells has on him. Looks awesome in this context and was probably aimed for.
The level of quality is unbelievable. Not that it makes a big difference to me cause this exchange is about different things first and foremost,
but boy, I can't get over the level of quality this year.










Follow my HeroQuest adventures @ www. ADPSminimovies.com

Geofonos wrote:Great orc with boar! At first I thought he might be too big to appear in a dungeon but then I remembered the double-based monsters like Frozen Horror or Giant Wolves from the US expansions. He will be a great boss in my humble opinion. And yes, I really dig the classical HQ base.
Is it me or we have seen the same shield freehand on another orc miniature THIS year? It's either "great minds think alike" or someone sent two minis to two different participants...


knightkrawler wrote:[...]The level of quality is unbelievable. Not that it makes a big difference to me cause this exchange is about different things first and foremost,
but boy, I can't get over the level of quality this year.



Follow my HeroQuest adventures @ www. ADPSminimovies.com

Return to Miniature Exchange Room
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests