Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.


Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.


drathe wrote:Pizza is a staple most of the time, as are different favoured cups. Flat bread and jalapeño humus, jalapeño poppers, gummie candy, nachos with cheese, nachos with taco dip and nachos with jalapeño yogurt dip are also frequent favourites.
We've also broken out cheese platters before. But its often cheaper and more convenient to go with chips and pizza.


ken wrote:torilen wrote:I was always under the impression that Boar's Head brand cheese was good cheese...but the munster that they
sell does not smell funny or bad. I do like it a lot though - that is, in fact, my son's favorite cheese, too.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying there is anything wrong with Munster, just the pong that gets to me. What about the blues? Gorganzola, Bresse Bleue, Pipo Creme, and our own (UK) Stilton.


joec wrote:Since my lady and I have been hosting, I've been doing some grilling of Italian sausage or hamburgers, and maybe some chicken.




el_flesh wrote:Sorry just read Munster post now.
If you get a "quality" one (like not a processed manufactured US one) it does indeed reek like nothing else I have ever smelled; including a little ammonia on it! And it is wet. But man, it tastes pretty damn good!
It is strong enough to smell up the entire kitchen.








Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests