• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

score!

Discuss general topics relating to HeroQuest that don't fit well in the categories below.

Re: score!

Postby Schmidt » March 4th, 2015, 2:37 pm

If you don't see an "upload attachment" button below the text area, you might not have a high enough post count ?


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Schmidt

Necromancer
Necromancer
 
Posts: 328
Joined: July 20th, 2013, 12:12 pm
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: score!

Postby Pitbullsandaks » March 4th, 2015, 8:25 pm

Ok. Thanks I'll continue to post. Maybe admin will let me know.


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
Pitbullsandaks

Mummy
Mummy
 
Posts: 91
Joined: February 20th, 2015, 6:54 pm
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: score!

Postby Pitbullsandaks » March 5th, 2015, 11:22 pm

Ok Got the picture figured out I think
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
Pitbullsandaks

Mummy
Mummy
 
Posts: 91
Joined: February 20th, 2015, 6:54 pm
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: score!

Postby Pitbullsandaks » March 5th, 2015, 11:27 pm

All this for $3.50 usd!!! One lucky B
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
Pitbullsandaks

Mummy
Mummy
 
Posts: 91
Joined: February 20th, 2015, 6:54 pm
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: score!

Postby the_nine_riders » March 7th, 2015, 8:10 pm

It looks like it hasn't hardly been played at all!! And unpunched Kellar's Keep?!!!! You hit the payload!!!
the_nine_riders

Goblin
Goblin
 
Posts: 17
Joined: December 4th, 2014, 10:54 am
Location: Wibaux, MT
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: score!

Postby Pitbullsandaks » March 9th, 2015, 6:49 pm

Thanks. But now I don't know if I want to punch it out to play. Maybe I'll trade for a punched


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
Pitbullsandaks

Mummy
Mummy
 
Posts: 91
Joined: February 20th, 2015, 6:54 pm
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: score!

Postby cynthialee » March 9th, 2015, 9:16 pm

Pitbullsandaks wrote:Thanks. But now I don't know if I want to punch it out to play. Maybe I'll trade for a punched

Just print out copies and glue the paper to a piece of cereal box. That way you can play the games and not need to punch out the tiles.
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss.
If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose.
If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself.
~Sun Tsu The art of War~


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
cynthialee

Swordsman
Swordsman
 
Posts: 1848
Images: 4
Joined: September 27th, 2011, 10:56 am
Location: the forests of Washington State
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: score!

Postby IvenBach » March 10th, 2015, 2:05 am

cynthialee wrote:
Pitbullsandaks wrote:Thanks. But now I don't know if I want to punch it out to play. Maybe I'll trade for a punched

Just print out copies and glue the paper to a piece of cereal box. That way you can play the games and not need to punch out the tiles.

If you put them into plastic sleeves nobody will know the difference.


Rewards:
Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
IvenBach
The NEEEEEEEEEEEERD!!!

Halberdier
Halberdier
 
Posts: 1308
Images: 4
Joined: November 30th, 2012, 7:26 am
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Re: score!

Postby Pitbullsandaks » March 10th, 2015, 9:17 am

I did print out the cards but they didn't line up properly. When I have more time I will try again.


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
Pitbullsandaks

Mummy
Mummy
 
Posts: 91
Joined: February 20th, 2015, 6:54 pm
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Previous

Return to General HeroQuest Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 12 guests