I'm not sure if this has already been covered, but I've search for podcasts and youtube videos for more HQ fun times!
Some of this may be familiar to you, but I thought I'd share it, with the hopes of seeing more stuff here we haven't see.
Here's what I've found so far:
Tech Geek Gamers (Actual gameplay, commentary and added houserules)
Part 1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH9EWw8733MPart 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZ0WTaFdlZIBoard James (Review/Spoof)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKbCgkGDmasFritz 40K (unboxing)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6D73Y7eMZ9oCopper Smith (Gameplay)
Episode 1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hv6Oy747SiIEpisode 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3o1yB6Dj8gLate Night HeroQuest (A "poker night" spoof)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_M2qVPztXjg3UP Audio Show (Podcast, game play)
http://blog.gamesdaypodcast.com/2012/10 ... t-special/There was another series of episodes I watched where a group of actors played played through the core quests like it was a sitcom. I can't find that one at the moment, but it was funny, because the real drama was between the "real-life" friends and not so much about the game. One of the best parts is when they caught Zargon cheating, because the Wizard's Genie spell killed the fire immediately, and Zargon tried to pretend it didn't.
Do y'all have any other videos, podcast or the like that you've enjoyed?