Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.


Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.








zstu1979 wrote:30mm squares are a great improvement over the standard 22.5mm squares but you may only get away with a 2.5D board with 30mm squares. The reason I say this is I have 38mm (1.5 inch) squares and the miniatures are still quite tight in the central corridors with the taller walls so some minis like the chaos warrior need to stand at a 45 degree angle which isn't all that bad but the gargoyle mini definitely needs to stand side on. Having a 2.5D board would mean that you could face the minis in combat with parts of the figures overhanging the walls if you know what I mean.
Have a think on it and let me know if you still want the 30mm squares.




zstu1979 wrote:Hi Khimbar
I have sent you a PM






Return to General HeroQuest Discussion
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests