Orc with notched sword 3D model

Posted:
June 25th, 2019, 2:54 am
by Pekka
I started messing around with some very basic 3D modeling, and the first project (after a rough wall base) was modding the Sword Orc into a Notched Sword Orc which I hadn't been able to find anywhere. Here's what it looks like:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zpfy8y7rf9idfhg/swordorc%20to%20notched.png?dl=0 If someone wants to do a test print of it (I can't for a few weeks), I can put the stl file up on Dropbox, but I'll not put it on Thingiverse yet in case I still want to do something to it.
Re: Orc with notched sword 3D model

Posted:
June 26th, 2019, 12:31 pm
by wallydubbs
Good catch on this and thanks for posting, I didn't realize the Notched Sword Orc wasn't 3D printable. I don't really need any more orcs at the moment, but if you're looking to test the STL file I could try it at the local library, I'd like to have one of these orcs in black.
Unfortunately I'll be on vacation all of next week and won't get to it until some time after.
Re: Orc with notched sword 3D model

Posted:
July 1st, 2019, 2:41 am
by Pekka
wallydubbs wrote:Good catch on this and thanks for posting, I didn't realize the Notched Sword Orc wasn't 3D printable. I don't really need any more orcs at the moment, but if you're looking to test the STL file I could try it at the local library, I'd like to have one of these orcs in black.
Unfortunately I'll be on vacation all of next week and won't get to it until some time after.
Nice! Try this link when you have time:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jay1x7hvjrk24ow/HeroQuest-Orc_with_notched_sword.stl?dl=0
Re: Orc with notched sword 3D model

Posted:
July 23rd, 2019, 12:18 pm
by Pekka
I'm back at work, and it turned out ok!

Re: Orc with notched sword 3D model

Posted:
January 11th, 2020, 6:18 pm
by runnar
This is great! I will do good use of this. Thanks!