Page 1 of 1

Skulls and rats count?

PostPosted: December 26th, 2016, 10:23 am
by Zeus
Hey all,

Can anyone tell me exactly how many of the skulls and rats (that can be used as decoration on the furniture) are included in the base game (both regular and "advanced edition" or "new edition", the one that had the extra mercenaries in it - although both boxes probably just had the same amount)? Skulls were also part of the Return of the Witchmaster set, being included on the Undead frames, but I'm assuming the frames were the same, and there were twice as many Undead figures in the set as in the base set, so also twice as many skulls. Please do correct me if I'm wrong :-) .

I'm trying to determine which sets exactly I have complete, or what parts I would need to complete a certain base/expansion set.

Thanks, Zeus

Re: Skulls and rats count?

PostPosted: December 26th, 2016, 12:46 pm
by j_dean80
My original U.S. version came with 18 skulls and 4 rats.

Re: Skulls and rats count?

PostPosted: December 27th, 2016, 12:46 am
by drathe
There are six skulls on an Undead sprue. The game system(s) should only come with six skulls.
I don't remember how many rats, but I believe it's either four or six.

Re: Skulls and rats count?

PostPosted: December 27th, 2016, 1:07 pm
by knightkrawler
drathe wrote:There are six skulls on an Undead sprue. The game system(s) should only come with six skulls.


That's right. RotWL came with double undead, including 12 skulls.

Re: Skulls and rats count?

PostPosted: December 27th, 2016, 1:35 pm
by Geofonos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MumbUAiz22c
At 7:51 you can see there are 6 skulls on the white sprue and at 8:29 you can see there are 4 rats on the brown sprue.
Same goes for the european version.

Re: Skulls and rats count?

PostPosted: December 27th, 2016, 5:59 pm
by j_dean80
Ahh yes my bad. I looked in my box and forgot RotWL came with some.

Re: Skulls and rats count?

PostPosted: January 27th, 2018, 3:14 am
by Gomcse
Correct. Four Rats and Six Skulls in the Base, and 12 skulls in RotWL. I always wondered why there were any skulls at all in the RotWL and feel stupid now for failing to realize the sprue had them from the original mold.

Re: Skulls and rats count?

PostPosted: January 27th, 2018, 3:56 pm
by lestodante
simply because they recycled the sprues from the main game, so you get all these skulls in the Witch Lord pack (the same was done for Kellar's Keep).
I also confirm there are 4 rats (2 different types) and 6 skulls.

Image
Image