Page 1 of 1

Legacy of the Orc Warlord - Where's Grak?

PostPosted: September 5th, 2016, 3:58 pm
by David Day
This may seem like a very stupid question but in Legacy of the Orc Warlord where is Grak placed?
In my map book (UK) there is nothing labeled as Grak and also the stairs that according to the instructions should be labeld 'B'have no label against them, is this a common missprint or am I reading it all wrong?

Re: Legacy of the Orc Warlord - Where's Grak?

PostPosted: September 7th, 2016, 2:09 am
by Geofonos
Check this out.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-GtM ... FQxRW0zSFk

Probably, there is either something wrong with your booklet or you're viewing the pdf file of the quest book. In the latter, just FYI, its in booklet format, meaning that the quest's picture doesn't match the quest's notes on its side. You must check the pages' numbers to find you way.

Re: Legacy of the Orc Warlord - Where's Grak?

PostPosted: September 7th, 2016, 11:13 am
by David Day
Thanks for that!
I'll take a picture when I get home as I have an original booklet but GRAK and the letter B are missing.
Must be a misprint

Re: Legacy of the Orc Warlord - Where's Grak?

PostPosted: September 8th, 2016, 4:46 am
by David Day

Re: Legacy of the Orc Warlord - Where's Grak?

PostPosted: March 31st, 2017, 9:48 pm
by Daedalus
The UK Quest Book with The Maze here at the Inn has the same issue. The UK Quest Book with The Trial (added by drathe) has the stairway marked with a "B" and Grak labeled and located as the bottom-right Orc of the central room. The North American Quest Book has Grak located in the stairway room (marked "B") with two extra Orcs.

Going only by The Maze Quest Book, your printing, I'd say room B is the stairway room and Grak is the lone Orc of that room.