Page 1 of 1

Genie: one or more targets?

PostPosted: February 28th, 2025, 7:33 pm
by Alby87
Hi everyone. Today I played as Zargon with a copy of HQ in Italian. The Genie card says I can attack one monster in the line of sight, but in English it says "any monster", so to me the genie can attack a lot of monsters. I've an English copy, so this is why I didn't thought of it. I hope I didn't invalidate my current solo playthrough

Re: Genie: one or more targets?

PostPosted: March 2nd, 2025, 12:15 am
by wallydubbs
I'm pretty sure there is just 1 monster you can attack with Genie. Your card says "any" not "all," which implies that you can pick a monster out of multiple in your line of sight.

Re: Genie: one or more targets?

PostPosted: March 2nd, 2025, 2:40 am
by Kurgan
Maybe a champion level Wizard can summon a more powerful Genie who can attack more monsters?

Re: Genie: one or more targets?

PostPosted: March 4th, 2025, 2:50 am
by Alby87
Thanks for the reply. I'm not an English native speaker, and I have a copy in English as an Haslab backer. I don't knwo how many Boss rooms it helped clean using those genie spells :)