Page 1 of 1

Are expansion treasure cards added to the game system cards?

PostPosted: June 8th, 2010, 7:34 pm
by mo123813
Hello all. When you play an expansion, are those treasure cards added to the Game system treasure cards, or are they a complete separate treasure card decks?

Re: Are expansion treasure cards added to the game system ca

PostPosted: June 8th, 2010, 10:41 pm
by drathe
They are added to the treasure deck. Some play that you add the cards for an expansion only when that expansion is being played, others keep all the previously added cards in the deck and keep adding new cards for each expansion. Choice is yours.

Re: Are expansion treasure cards added to the game system ca

PostPosted: June 9th, 2010, 4:37 pm
by el_flesh
Are there less wandering monsters that way, or is it only artifacts as a separate deck?

Re: Are expansion treasure cards added to the game system ca

PostPosted: June 20th, 2010, 6:27 am
by HeroQuestFrance
25 cards treasure : 5 wandering monsters, 3 traps, 1 nothing = 9 bad cards / 25
More than 1/3 of the deck is bad... so now if you add new treasures, 2 more magic traps,1 poison card... euuu
Stats are always bad... yep always...

I keep the following ratio :
1/3 traps/nothing/wandering monsters
1/3 gold
1/3 magic potions

Re: Are expansion treasure cards added to the game system ca

PostPosted: June 20th, 2010, 10:06 am
by Phoenix
Once we start an expansion pack; I just add the new cards. I only remove them if it seems pointless to have them; i.e. wolfsbane potion, etc.

Re: Are expansion treasure cards added to the game system ca

PostPosted: June 20th, 2010, 10:40 am
by mo123813
Phoenix wrote:Once we start an expansion pack; I just add the new cards. I only remove them if it seems pointless to have them; i.e. wolfsbane potion, etc.

Ya, wolfsbane was my biggest problem.