Page 1 of 1

HOW DO YOU STOCK HQ MATERIAL ?

PostPosted: July 30th, 2011, 8:09 am
by gravaillon
I have a lot of material for HQ... SoI have decided to put it in a treasure chest, A REAL TREASURE CHEST ! Enjoy, and post your photos of the way you stock HQ too...

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Re: HOW DO YOU STOCK HQ MATERIAL ?

PostPosted: August 1st, 2011, 9:26 am
by Sjeng
Well, that really IS a treasure chest. Not only because of how it looks, but also because of what's inside :D Good job!
I only have my old HQ box, and I'm thinking about converting a box from my video card into a miniature holding box, so I can place them upright in it (I'm going to make a base with squares cut out to fit the bases in). I'm afraid having them lying on top of each other might damage the paint job. I'll use the HQ box for tiles and furniture and the board.

Did you print all those extra tiles/cards? I would REALLY like to see an English version of those Armory / Alchemist etc. cards available! (just checked your website, but it's all in French, and even though I can read a little French, English would be far easier ;) )

Re: HOW DO YOU STOCK HQ MATERIAL ?

PostPosted: August 1st, 2011, 10:27 am
by Ethica
That's a whole lot of stuff. I like the modular board pieces that look like heroquest rooms (I'll have to copy that).

Re: HOW DO YOU STOCK HQ MATERIAL ?

PostPosted: August 2nd, 2011, 7:38 am
by gravaillon
thanks !
Yes I have all printed the tiles and modular board (advanced heroquest, warhammer quest) but I have buy descent board games. All other tiles are both bought and printed.

To not kill my paint job on miniatures, I use some vernish and it's very useful.
Anyway, the armory and alchemist shop are extract from my new version of HQ called Heroquest 2011 which i'm working on with HEROQUEST FRANCE.
This version is just a more adult version which keep the original concept of the game. We have just redesign the game (cards in full color and additional material) and also clarifying and corrected the rules. Same thing for the quest book. For now, we're just working on the french version, but we will certainly translate all the stuff in english (with help from men, everybody's welcome to correct our translation). But it isn't for now ! We have to finish the french version first.

Re: HOW DO YOU STOCK HQ MATERIAL ?

PostPosted: August 4th, 2011, 3:59 pm
by Sjeng
gravaillon wrote:For now, we're just working on the french version, but we will certainly translate all the stuff in english (with help from men, everybody's welcome to correct our translation). But it isn't for now ! We have to finish the french version first.

Cool. Keep me informed! I know some French, and I'd be happy to help!