Page 1 of 1

Expanded Armory (no pretty picture)

PostPosted: April 14th, 2011, 2:09 pm
by sadkitchen
I have made a large increase to to the non magical weapons and armor that can be purchased in the armory.
I wish that I had the skill with imaging programs to make it look cool, but all I have is a spreadsheet, and with my computer skills can't get that to post either.
But I can type it all out for your viewing pleasure.

So here it is. I know that alot of the weapons are "the same" other than their name, but it was just weird having only one type of axe, 3 types of swords, and no clubs, maces, or polearms. So I fixed that.

Quick and mostly correct explanation of Tiers
Tier 1 - All Heroes
Tier 2 - Most Heroes (No Wizard Types)
Tier 3 - Warrior Heroes only
Tier Monk - Monk Heroes only (and Ninja, but who's counting)

Weapons
Battle Axe, 450 Crowns, 4 Combat Dice, 2 hands, Tier 3
Broad Axe, 250 Crowns, 3 Combat Dice, Tier 3
Club, 25 Crowns, 1 Combat Die, Can be thrown, Tier 1
Crossbow, 350 Crowns, 3 Combat Dice, Slow Reload, Ranged, Tier 3
Dagger, 25 Crowns, 1 Combat Die, Can be thrown, Tier 1 and Monk
Flail, 250 Crowns, 3 Combat Dice, Tier 3
Glaive, 500 Crowns, 4 Combat Dice, 2 hands, Diagonal attack, Tier 3
Great Bow, 600 Crowns, 4 Combat Dice, 2 hands, Ranged, Tier 3
Great Sword, 450 Crowns, 4 Combat Dice, 2 hands, Tier 3
Halberd, 350 Crowns, 3 Combat Dice, 2 hands, Diagonal attack, Tier 3
Hatchet, 175 Crowns, 2 Combat Dice, Can be thrown, Tier 2
Long Bow, 350 Crowns, 3 Combat Dice, 2 hands, Ranged, Tier 3
Long Sword, 250 Crowns, 3 Combat Dice, Tier 3
Mace, 150 Crowns, 2 Combat Dice, Tier 2
Maul, 650 Crowns, 5 Combat Dice, 2 hands, -1 Defense Die, Tier 3
Pike, 200 Crowns, 2 Combat Dice, 2 hands, Diagonal attack, Tier 2
Scythe, 250 Crowns, 2 Combat Dice, 2 hands, Tier 1
Short Bow, 250 Crowns, 2 Combat Dice, 2 hands, Ranged, Tier 2
Short Staff, 50 Crowns, 1 Combat Die, Tier Monk
Short Sword, 150 Crowns, 2 Combat Dice, Tier 2
Sling, 100 Crowns, 1 Combat Die, Ranged, Tier 1
Spear, 125 Crowns, 1 Combat Die, Can be thrown, 2 hands, Diagonal attack, Tier 1
Staff, 100 Crowns, 1 Combat Die, 2 hands, Diagonal attack, Tier 1
Three Section Staff, 150 Crowns, 2 Combat Dice, 2 hands, Tier Monk
Throwing Stars, 100 Crowns, 1 Combat Die, Cannot be used in melee, Tier Monk
War Hammer, 450 Crowns, 4 Combat Dice, 2 hands, Tier 3
Whip, 100 Crowns, 1 Combat Die, Diagonal attack, Tier 1

Armors
Chain Mail, 500 Crowns, 3 Combat Dice, Tier 2
Full Plate Armor, 1400 Crowns, 5 Combat Dice, Can only move or attack each turn, Tier 3
Helmet, 125 Crowns, +1 Combat Die, Tier 3
Hide Armor, 500 Crowns, 3 Combat Dice, Tier 2
Plate Mail Armor, 850 Crowns, 4 Combat Dice, Slowed movement, Tier 3
Shield, 150 Crowns, +1 Combat Dice, No 2 handed weapons, Tier 2
Tower Shield, 450 Crowns, +2 Combat Dice, No 2 handed weapons, -1 Attack Die, Tier 3

Gear (Everyone can use tools)
Tool Kit, 250 Crowns, Disarm found traps on roll of a shield
Bandages, 150 Crowns, Heal 1 Body Point only when no monsters are visable

Let me know if you like, or dislike, or what you would have done differently. (But only if you want to) :mrgreen:

-SadKitchen

Re: Expanded Armory (no pretty picture)

PostPosted: April 15th, 2011, 2:21 am
by ken
You missed one out, my man Pustilence has a Schlagstock.

Re: Expanded Armory (no pretty picture)

PostPosted: April 16th, 2011, 3:46 pm
by sadkitchen
If Google's translation can be trusted a Schlogstock is a baton. Which I have referd to a short staff. If Google lied to me then I don't know what to do, probably eat an entire tub of ice cream while crying and watching old movies. :D

-SadKitchen

Re: Expanded Armory (no pretty picture)

PostPosted: April 16th, 2011, 5:31 pm
by ken
A club (also known as cudgel, baton, truncheon, nightstick or bludgeon) is among the simplest of all weapons. A club is essentially a short staff, or stick, usually made of wood, and wielded as a weapon since prehistoric times.
Schlagstock m (genitive Schlagstocks or Schlagstockes, plural Schlagstöcke)
1.baton, truncheon, nightstick, bat, club Retrieved from "http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Schlagstock"

I translated it in general terms, my man Pustilence carries a large club with two big nails sticking out for extra "OOMPH", but you ain't wrong either, lay off the icecream, you're better off with Jumbalaya :!: :mrgreen:

Re: Expanded Armory (no pretty picture)

PostPosted: April 16th, 2011, 10:49 pm
by sadkitchen
I guess that I could always throw in a spiked club, at 2 combat dice and 150 crowns. Out of curiosity what page is the Jumbalaya convo located on In El Flesh's column? I have looked through it a couple of times but there are way to many pages for me to search through them all. And I am trying to get all my advancement rules/new Hero rules/ new gameplay rules compiled into a nice (but with no pretty pictues) word (open office) file for sharing which takes up alot of time.

-SadKitchen

Re: Expanded Armory (no pretty picture)

PostPosted: April 17th, 2011, 5:38 am
by Big Bene
"Schlagstock" is the hard rubber/plastic baton used by the police in combat. Don't know the correct english term.

Re: Expanded Armory (no pretty picture)

PostPosted: April 17th, 2011, 5:39 am
by ken
sadkitchen wrote:I guess that I could always throw in a spiked club, at 2 combat dice and 150 crowns. Out of curiosity what page is the Jumbalaya convo located on In El Flesh's column? I have looked through it a couple of times but there are way to many pages for me to search through them all. And I am trying to get all my advancement rules/new Hero rules/ new gameplay rules compiled into a nice (but with no pretty pictues) word (open office) file for sharing which takes up alot of time.

-SadKitchen

Go directly to Page 10, do not pass Go, do not collect 200.

Re: Expanded Armory (no pretty picture)

PostPosted: April 17th, 2011, 5:45 am
by ken
Big Bene wrote:"Schlagstock" is the hard rubber/plastic baton used by the police in combat. Don't know the correct english term.


Again, you're right of course. Take a look at Pustilence on my Characters with Characteristics thread. Surely Schlagstock better describes that fearsome weapon, than plain old Club :mrgreen:

Re: Expanded Armory (no pretty picture)

PostPosted: April 17th, 2011, 9:47 pm
by torilen
Here are some expanded things I've added to HQ. A few armory items, a few magical items/artifacts.

Enjoy.

(oh yeah...this is a link to them - they're on a different thread - didn't think I should repost on this one)

viewtopic.php?f=143&t=696&p=6251#p6251