Page 1 of 1

Homemade cardholder for HQ

PostPosted: February 21st, 2011, 11:27 am
by tallyho
Hope link works. I also added some dungeon block tiles.
http://boardgamegeek.com/images/user/391740/tallyho48

Re: Homemade cardholder for HQ

PostPosted: February 21st, 2011, 12:11 pm
by drathe
That's a clever idea. Simple, saves table space and nicely decorated too.

Re: Homemade cardholder for HQm?

PostPosted: February 21st, 2011, 12:19 pm
by gravaillon
good idea where have you find them?

Re: Homemade cardholder for HQ

PostPosted: February 21st, 2011, 2:55 pm
by tallyho
I made them myself. Its 2 pieces of wood, 15 inch long. First cut, then glued together. The decoration are buttons purchased in a sewing shop.
The skulls are also buttons, from the same shop. Sewing shop !?! Sorry..........habedashery.....i think.

Re: Homemade cardholder for HQ

PostPosted: February 21st, 2011, 4:41 pm
by Ryno
That's a really cool card holder. This reminds me of a page I bookmarked, I also like this approach using foamcore this guy made for his Lotr game. http://boardgamegeek.com/image/872863/m ... size=large

Re: Homemade cardholder for HQ

PostPosted: February 21st, 2011, 5:46 pm
by Rath of Un
Wow, that is Hero Quest dedication!!! Those look good, I think I might try to put a couple together myself...

Re: Homemade cardholder for HQ

PostPosted: February 22nd, 2011, 4:06 pm
by darthjason
awsome!

Re: Homemade cardholder for HQ

PostPosted: February 22nd, 2011, 7:28 pm
by tallyho
Thanks, glad you all liked it.