Book of Battle Mats: Alternatives to the Original Game Board
Has anyone taken a look at Loke Battle Mats? Particularly the 2 volume Dungeon versions? These are amazing. I have purchased these twice and possibilities are endless. Check out the link and comment on what you think.
https://www.amazon.com/Dungeon-Books-of ... 969&sr=8-3
I have been using these since August of 2020 and the game has been enriched. I take an existing quest and remap it using these books and the appearance and gameplay has been well received by my players. I'll spend some time a little posting some of the quest designs as examples so that everyone can see what I mean. The maps really look good and mix it up from the original appearance. To be honest, we find it hard going back to the original board. The only reason we use the original board now is because we get on a gaming binge in one day and I have remapped a quest to the new board.
FYI, they just released a Town and Tavern volume, too. They are awesome.
https://www.amazon.com/Loke-Towns-Taver ... 373&sr=8-1
https://www.amazon.com/Dungeon-Books-of ... 969&sr=8-3
I have been using these since August of 2020 and the game has been enriched. I take an existing quest and remap it using these books and the appearance and gameplay has been well received by my players. I'll spend some time a little posting some of the quest designs as examples so that everyone can see what I mean. The maps really look good and mix it up from the original appearance. To be honest, we find it hard going back to the original board. The only reason we use the original board now is because we get on a gaming binge in one day and I have remapped a quest to the new board.
FYI, they just released a Town and Tavern volume, too. They are awesome.
https://www.amazon.com/Loke-Towns-Taver ... 373&sr=8-1