Page 1 of 1

"App" for fully co-op HeroQuest.

PostPosted: July 14th, 2016, 9:48 am
by marlowc
I've produced my fully co-op versions of the Original Quest, Kellars Keep, The Dark Company, and The Ogre Horde in digital form, an "app" if you like. Saves all the trouble of making up the booklets, and is less cumbersome to use.
It will run on any Windows device ;) It's actually not an "app" at all, just a series of images of sections of the board, that are revealed in sequence as the heroes explore. I run mine on an old laptop beside the game area.

Download from Boardgamegeek https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/1343 ... app-part-1

Re: "App" for fully co-op HeroQuest.

PostPosted: July 22nd, 2016, 5:51 pm
by marlowc
The digital version of co-op Against the Ogre Horde is now available for download off BGG

https://boardgamegeek.com/file/download ... part_1.zip

https://boardgamegeek.com/file/download ... part_2.zip

Re: "App" for fully co-op HeroQuest.

PostPosted: August 5th, 2016, 9:39 am
by cornixt
I ignored this for a while, thinking it was an actual app. Now that I know it is just pictures and I can stick it on my android phone, it becomes way more useful.

Re: "App" for fully co-op HeroQuest.

PostPosted: February 24th, 2017, 9:03 pm
by MadMickyG
Bit of a post bump, as well as downloading all these.

Re: "App" for fully co-op HeroQuest.

PostPosted: October 14th, 2021, 12:35 pm
by Kurgan
Links are broken for me...

Re: "App" for fully co-op HeroQuest.

PostPosted: November 9th, 2021, 11:19 am
by Kurgan
marlowc wrote:The digital version of co-op Against the Ogre Horde is now available for download off BGG

https://boardgamegeek.com/file/download ... part_1.zip

https://boardgamegeek.com/file/download ... part_2.zip


Links are still broken for me.

Where can I download it?

Re: "App" for fully co-op HeroQuest.

PostPosted: November 11th, 2021, 8:52 am
by iKarith
cornixt, do you still have these? Daedalus might be able to make sure that if you attach them to a post in this thread, they won't get expunged until I put them somewhere more permanent.

Re: "App" for fully co-op HeroQuest.

PostPosted: November 11th, 2021, 11:09 am
by cornixt
I purged my hard drive only a few months ago, and it looks like it was one of the things I removed. I never actually used it, so I couldn't even tell you how well it works.