Page 1 of 1

HeroQuest logo and quest pack template?

PostPosted: April 30th, 2014, 4:15 pm
by Teldurn
A search for these things was practically useless. But I was looking to see if there was a template that everyone was using to make the covers for the various quest packs around here. I see they're pretty uniform in quality for the most part, so I figure people must be using much of the same resources, right?

Where'd that HeroQuest logo come from? I did a google image search and found one, but it seems kind of low quality/resolution. Is there another version members here prefer?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks! |_P

Re: HeroQuest logo and quest pack template?

PostPosted: May 1st, 2014, 7:20 am
by Big Bene
Look in my signature.

Re: HeroQuest logo and quest pack template?

PostPosted: May 1st, 2014, 7:35 am
by Teldurn
Excellent! Thank you so much!