• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

FIMO DUNGEON !

Discuss other HeroQuest expansion topics that do not fit into the above categories.

Re: FIMO DUNGEON !

Postby Big Bene » April 7th, 2011, 2:56 am

gravaillon wrote: (I don't know how you traduce "pasta" in english or "pâte" in french)

"putty" :ugeek:
Have a look ;)


Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Big Bene

Halberdier
Halberdier
 
Posts: 1401
Images: 11
Joined: September 30th, 2010, 5:23 am
Location: Siebeldingen / Germany
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: FIMO DUNGEON !

Postby drathe » April 7th, 2011, 9:37 pm

I like the addition around the tomb. Ever thought about making different ones? Like shells you could place the tomb into? Then you could have a selection for different themes using the same tomb.
Image


Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
User avatar
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper
 
Posts: 2935
Images: 103
Joined: August 16th, 2008, 2:55 pm
Location: Niagara Region, Ontario, Canada
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Re: FIMO DUNGEON !

Postby Big Bene » April 8th, 2011, 4:19 am

<nerd>The basic pack of Fimo you get for 1,70€ is 56g, not 5g. </nerd>


Try and send some photos of your artwork ! It will be nice !

Do you refer to my post:
I've worked with Fimo before,
?
Sorry, I never used Fimo for Heroquest-related models, just played with it as a kid, and later used it at some rare occasions:
I once made a copy of the Venus of Willendorfas a trophy for the team with the most women in an archeologists' soccer match, which of course was given to the winner, so I don't own it anymore.
I made a tomb for fantasy miniature gaming once, but I've lost it years ago.
I also made copies of ancient Egyptian boargame pieces. A resin cast of one of these (in the shape of a lion) is the only piece of my Fimo "artwork" I still have. Perhaps I can take a photo and post it here sometime, but I don't know how interesting it is for you - has nothing to do with Heroquest.
Have a look ;)


Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Big Bene

Halberdier
Halberdier
 
Posts: 1401
Images: 11
Joined: September 30th, 2010, 5:23 am
Location: Siebeldingen / Germany
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: FIMO DUNGEON !

Postby Baylor_OgreBane » April 17th, 2011, 4:01 pm

fimo-tastic!!!!
polymer clay like fimo is awesome for modeling this kind of stuff, and if u are gifted it can be made into awesome miniatures too. sculpting armatures can be bought from Reaper Miniatures from between£4.5 to £8.5 depending on your skill level.
Every time i see stuff like this it gets me itching to build my own 3D modular board, but i know that i have no-where to keep it and i don't play the game enough to justify it!
Although, there is nothing stopping me from making 1, showing you guys how i did it then flogging it on e-bay!...... now thats an idea!


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Baylor_OgreBane

High Mage
High Mage
 
Posts: 434
Images: 32
Joined: June 29th, 2010, 5:23 am
Location: uk, bucks
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Previous

Return to Other Expansion Topics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest