• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Some photos !

Discuss other HeroQuest expansion topics that do not fit into the above categories.

Re: Some photos !

Postby HeroQuestFrance » July 3rd, 2010, 5:30 pm

Just made a pause and let it dry :

Image
Image

Not finished yet, I need to rework some details
Last edited by drathe on July 4th, 2010, 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
User avatar
HeroQuestFrance

Orc Shaman
Orc Shaman
 
Posts: 390
Joined: January 14th, 2009, 11:27 am
Location: FRANCE
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Some photos !

Postby HeroQuestFrance » August 13th, 2010, 4:52 am

I'm working on 64 (yep u read well) 64 shelves of thomarillion but in resin. (plaster is awful)
In fact it are 8 serial of 8 different shelves. (see photo to see one serial)
I asked in heroquest.es some advices to paint those tiny details :

Image
(don't find the code to resize the image on this board)

I don't know if I'm going to paint all now (lol).


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
User avatar
HeroQuestFrance

Orc Shaman
Orc Shaman
 
Posts: 390
Joined: January 14th, 2009, 11:27 am
Location: FRANCE
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Some photos !

Postby HeroQuestFrance » August 30th, 2010, 7:20 am

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
User avatar
HeroQuestFrance

Orc Shaman
Orc Shaman
 
Posts: 390
Joined: January 14th, 2009, 11:27 am
Location: FRANCE
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Some photos !

Postby el_flesh » August 30th, 2010, 9:14 am

Ya, it's so cool!
Last edited by el_flesh on January 30th, 2011, 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I will raise your dead body as an undead skeleton. Then I will make it do unspeakable acts. Like taking a shower." - El Flesh.

Image


Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic.
User avatar
el_flesh

Exiled
Exiled
 
Posts: 1315
Images: 4
Joined: April 25th, 2010, 4:38 pm
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Some photos !

Postby drathe » August 30th, 2010, 12:35 pm

Some of us will see the same thing twice, while others only once as each forum tends to have a different overall audience.
Image


Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
User avatar
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper
 
Posts: 2935
Images: 103
Joined: August 16th, 2008, 2:55 pm
Location: Niagara Region, Ontario, Canada
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Re: Some photos !

Postby el_flesh » August 30th, 2010, 5:26 pm

...which points to the types of comments I'm bound to get over there...
"I will raise your dead body as an undead skeleton. Then I will make it do unspeakable acts. Like taking a shower." - El Flesh.

Image


Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic.
User avatar
el_flesh

Exiled
Exiled
 
Posts: 1315
Images: 4
Joined: April 25th, 2010, 4:38 pm
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Some photos !

Postby HeroQuestFrance » December 8th, 2010, 6:31 am

The ultra french fan of Dwarven Forge - Tom- (http://www.dwarvenforge.info/) sold me 2 years ago his first roofs.
(his own creation)
You can see the use with Dwarven Forge on his site and soon with Morgar's sets now...
However, I got one bonus with my order : one more roof not painted.
Last week end, I've finally started the transformation of this roof trying to make a ruined one :
Image
Image
Not finished yet !


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
User avatar
HeroQuestFrance

Orc Shaman
Orc Shaman
 
Posts: 390
Joined: January 14th, 2009, 11:27 am
Location: FRANCE
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Some photos !

Postby HeroQuestFrance » January 30th, 2011, 8:16 am

A polar modular forest I just finished !

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
User avatar
HeroQuestFrance

Orc Shaman
Orc Shaman
 
Posts: 390
Joined: January 14th, 2009, 11:27 am
Location: FRANCE
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Some photos !

Postby gravaillon » January 30th, 2011, 1:10 pm

really fantastic !!!!! who don't want to play like this ? An amazing board a fantastic work but how much does it cost??? :(
See my remastered edition of Heroquest and all the Quest Books on http://www.heroquest-reloaded.blogspot.com
User avatar
gravaillon

Orc Shaman
Orc Shaman
 
Posts: 375
Images: 35
Joined: December 6th, 2010, 3:23 pm
Location: Angers, France
Forum Language: Français
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: Some photos !

Postby el_flesh » January 30th, 2011, 7:48 pm

That frozong horreur seems to be a Wampa.

Is there some other figs any1 has used to represent him?
"I will raise your dead body as an undead skeleton. Then I will make it do unspeakable acts. Like taking a shower." - El Flesh.

Image


Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic.
User avatar
el_flesh

Exiled
Exiled
 
Posts: 1315
Images: 4
Joined: April 25th, 2010, 4:38 pm
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

PreviousNext

Return to Other Expansion Topics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests