Page 1 of 1

Plastic bases for cardboard tiles

PostPosted: April 29th, 2011, 7:58 am
by Big Bene
Just found this:

http://www.spielmaterial.de/english4/

May be useful for cut-out minis and for things like custom doors (I think of the double doors some people cut the original Heroquest door bases for, which I find a pity).

Re: Plastic bases for cardboard tiles

PostPosted: April 29th, 2011, 8:54 am
by ken
Big Bene wrote:Just found this:

http://www.spielmaterial.de/english4/

May be useful for cut-out minis and for things like custom doors (I think of the double doors some people cut the original Heroquest door bases for, which I find a pity).

Interesting site, re; Nation Big Family, I was looking for a mini to be Grandma, a new
Hero(ine) for my quests with Puck.

Re: Plastic bases for cardboard tiles

PostPosted: April 29th, 2011, 9:34 am
by Big Bene
ken wrote: Interesting site, re; Nation Big Family, I was looking for a mini to be Grandma, a new
Hero(ine) for my quests with Puck.


Look here:
http://www.megaminis.com/MEGA/CATALOGS/MegaMinis-FANTASYcatalog.pdf
The first half or so of pages are models by the ggreat but extinct company Hobby Products. As grandma I would suggest:
Bar Keeps Wife (p. 4)
some of the ladies at p. 9
the Female Thief Hand Hilt (p. 11), if you paint thehair white ratehr than dark
The Female with Djinni Lamp (p. 13)

Re: Plastic bases for cardboard tiles

PostPosted: April 29th, 2011, 11:56 am
by ken
Big Bene wrote:
ken wrote: Interesting site, re; Nation Big Family, I was looking for a mini to be Grandma, a new
Hero(ine) for my quests with Puck.


Look here:
http://www.megaminis.com/MEGA/CATALOGS/MegaMinis-FANTASYcatalog.pdf
The first half or so of pages are models by the ggreat but extinct company Hobby Products. As grandma I would suggest:
Bar Keeps Wife (p. 4)
some of the ladies at p. 9
the Female Thief Hand Hilt (p. 11), if you paint thehair white ratehr than dark
The Female with Djinni Lamp (p. 13)


Hmm, some good advice there, Bene, I would probably go for the Witch, P4. Keep El_Flesh away from P6. :mrgreen: