• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

HeroQuest Compatible Miniatures

Discuss compatible Miniatures, Miniature making/painting and share Miniatures you've made/painted.

Re: HeroQuest Compatible Miniatures

Postby HeroQuestFrance » December 10th, 2009, 6:50 am

You also have Dragon Fire minis with great chaos warriors ogre and some orcs (& doors & excellent floor tiles !)

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
HeroQuestFrance

Orc Shaman
Orc Shaman

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby el_flesh » May 16th, 2010, 9:52 pm

I picked up the ghost and the female vampire from this place:
http://www.reapermini.com/LegendaryEncounters
base seems small enough to fit in HQ.
Could always trim it to make it fit anyway.

Does anyone have any ideas how a ghost works? Unhittable without a spirit blade I suppose?
How about a Vampire, if I decide to use her as that instead of a bitch queen?
"I will raise your dead body as an undead skeleton. Then I will make it do unspeakable acts. Like taking a shower." - El Flesh.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic.
el_flesh

Exiled
Exiled

Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby el_flesh » June 28th, 2010, 8:33 am

Those Legendary Encounter figures really expanded our game tonight -

The Orc Archers are always in use...adds spice...
"I will raise your dead body as an undead skeleton. Then I will make it do unspeakable acts. Like taking a shower." - El Flesh.

Rewards:
el_flesh

Exiled
Exiled

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby ndsandman » August 15th, 2010, 1:43 pm

My 2 boys have been playing HeroQuest for about a week now, and while waiting for mom to get off work, we decided to run to the thrift stores, I was looking HeroQuest Warhammer Quest etc.. and they found HeroScape. Now at first i was like why? Huh answer me that guys? and the responded it's only $4.99 and looks like it might be fun to play. Can't argue with that I thought. So I am a little worried box is taped up on both ends, and yet heavy and lots of parts moving around so I took the chance. So for $4.99 I received Master Set Rise of the Valkrie 100% miniatures and only missing one wall (ruin) piece, plus had 39 extra figures included.

So after looking into the box at home, they wanted to know if they could use some of the figures for HeroQuest characters.
They come prepainted from Milton Bradley. and although a little bigger on the base, they kind of work. Now on ebay you can buy each character one by one. This is good because a lot of the miniatures are from a different time period, some US soldiers, roman guards, mech warriors etc.. but for 4.99 and extra minis included I did well.

I really want to thank everyone for an awesome list of games that came with minis, I now added more to my if i find buy list.
I use boardgamesgeek.com to look up games, and see what was included in a box.
He Who Dies with the Most Loot
Probably Ran into the Dragon
ndsandman

Mummy
Mummy

Forum Language: English (United States)
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby el_flesh » August 16th, 2010, 8:50 am

You could always trim the bases on the HeroScape guys. We considered that ourselves, but the Samurai is also used in HS so we left him as is.

Rewards:
el_flesh

Exiled
Exiled

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Daedalus » September 18th, 2011, 3:30 am

Blood Moon Miniatures has some Firmirs, some Orcs, a female Barbarian, and a Frozen Horror (not released -edit) that were inspired by HeroQuest. They go for $2-$4 + shipping.
Last edited by Daedalus on September 28th, 2011, 1:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS.. YOU

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group Member Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Dread Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard

Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby Sjeng » September 18th, 2011, 9:03 am

Daedalus wrote:Blood Moon Miniatures has some Firmirs, some Orcs, a female Barbarian, and a Frozen Horror that were inspired by HeroQuest. They go for $2-$4 + shipping.

Show me that frozen horror!!
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby dresdendoll » September 18th, 2011, 10:01 pm

Words can't even express how much the d&d line of prepainted plastic minis has expanded our game. Some of the bigger minis make for truly epic encounters!
dresdendoll

Orc
Orc

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Daedalus » September 28th, 2011, 1:17 am

WOTC Star Wars minis made some Wampas that work as Yetis:
ImageImage
Last edited by Daedalus on September 28th, 2011, 3:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS.. YOU

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group Member Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Dread Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard

Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby drathe » September 28th, 2011, 1:49 am

Without knowing the sizes, I believe the one on the left is more fitting.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

PreviousNext

Return to Miniatures