• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Weltenlaeufers HQ mini Add Ons (Boris Woloszyn)

Discuss compatible Miniatures, Miniature making/painting and share Miniatures you've made/painted.

Re: Weltenlaeufers HQ mini Add Ons (Boris Woloszyn)

Postby Weltenlaeufer » March 15th, 2019, 4:17 pm

I am also wondering how I would get these on a regular Hero Quest base....I ve seen zealot sells them in their store but how does this work? These minis come with a little ground to stick into the base. I would prefer the regular HQ base to this, it looks way cooler.

Rewards:
Participated in a Miniature Exchange.
Weltenlaeufer

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby Anderas » March 15th, 2019, 4:29 pm

I put them on the base with a cut off little nail in the foot.

Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Anderas
NOT Andreas!

Polar Warbear
Polar Warbear

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member
Champion Group Member

Postby Weltenlaeufer » March 16th, 2019, 2:28 pm

They are super fragile....I guess I gotta use some green stuff to plant them, glue and then paint the base

Rewards:
Weltenlaeufer

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Pancho » March 16th, 2019, 4:47 pm

Weltenlaeufer wrote:Wow....thanks Pancho! That looks like some serious next level stuff in there. I only skipped through it so far but what an amount of work to create all these different alternatives. I love how it has this huge storyline! Have you or others have playtested this? It looks like it has soooo many monsters in there, looks quite hard for the heroes. Just wondering on how this plays out.

Yeah I gonna definitely share if I come up with some quests!

I have played just some of these quests by the Road Warrior. I streamlined the storyline a bit and picked out just the quests that I needed at the time. They were fun to play, and I should go back and revisit the rest at some point, as well as the rest of the Chronicles of Sir Ragnar (an even bigger story arc that these quests fit into!).
Although there are a lot of monsters in some of the quests, most of them are undead that don't attack with many combat dice or have many body points, so it's easier than it looks (a bit like Return of the Witch Lord in that respect).
I like quests that don't add too much complexity all at once but just one or two interesting new things here and there, and this quest pack certainly does that; some unique creatures, cool tiles and portals, a gradually unfolding intriguing storyline etc, etc.
I remember the strong sense of the Heroes being very far from home by the time they get towards the end, having battled through many multiple realities. That aspect is done really well. I think any quest pack where the heroes travel into the chaos world has to try and replicate that. Not an easy task!

Rewards:
Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges.
Pancho
Rock Skin Achieved

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Usergroups:
Scribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby Weltenlaeufer » March 17th, 2019, 2:34 pm

Ohhh that sounds epic! I gonna try these out then!

Rewards:
Weltenlaeufer

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Previous

Return to Miniatures