• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Painted Miniatures

Discuss compatible Miniatures, Miniature making/painting and share Miniatures you've made/painted.

Re: Painted Miniatures

Postby Tomkat364 » September 11th, 2019, 8:08 am

Hi everyone. Got the last two Chaos Warriors completed! Here are pics of the Green and Copper versions.
https://darthtomsgaming.files.wordpress ... s-back.jpg

And, the obligatory group shot:

Drop a comment to let me know what you think. I know the pictures aren't the greatest this time due to some unwanted glare, but interested to hear your critiques.
As always, more pictures and details at my blog, https://darthtomsgaming.wordpress.com/2019/09/09/chaos-warriors-from-classic-heroquest-part-3-chaos-complete/
Tomkat364

Fimir
Fimir

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby Maurice76 » September 11th, 2019, 8:11 am

They look absolutely amazing |_P . All the various painstakingly added highlights and shades really make it look as if though the picture itself is painted, instead of a miniature.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Slain a measly Goblin! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
Maurice76

High Mage
High Mage

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Tomkat364 » January 15th, 2020, 3:14 pm

Hi folks. Looks like I'm a bit behind on posting my progress. I have since finished the plastic conversions on my Tables and the Bookcase. In both cases, I kept all of the plastic components, but replaced the cardboard inserts with custom made styrene parts. As always, you can find more details and pictures at my blog: https://darthtomsgaming.wordpress.com/
Let me know what you think...

First, the two tables. One that is a faithful(ish) reproduction of the original, the second interrupted mid-meal by the inconsiderate heroes.

And now, the Bookcase. I have special plans for the second bookcase, and making all of those books was quite a nuisance.
Tomkat364

Fimir
Fimir

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby runnar » January 16th, 2020, 1:22 am

Tomkat364 wrote:Hi folks. Looks like I'm a bit behind on posting my progress. I have since finished the plastic conversions on my Tables and the Bookcase. In both cases, I kept all of the plastic components, but replaced the cardboard inserts with custom made styrene parts. As always, you can find more details and pictures at my blog: https://darthtomsgaming.wordpress.com/
Let me know what you think...

First, the two tables. One that is a faithful(ish) reproduction of the original, the second interrupted mid-meal by the inconsiderate heroes.

And now, the Bookcase. I have special plans for the second bookcase, and making all of those books was quite a nuisance.

These look fantastic!
runnar

Fimir
Fimir

Forum Language: Português (Brasil)
Hero:

Postby Hendar23 » February 15th, 2020, 9:33 am

Beautiful clean style.
Hendar23

Fimir
Fimir

Forum Language: British English
Hero:

Postby lestodante » February 15th, 2020, 11:12 am

Wonderful style on the furnitures too!
Would you mind to share with us some of the techniques you used to build them?

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group MemberParticipated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
lestodante

Yeti
Yeti

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberChampion Group Member

Previous

Return to Miniatures