Page 1 of 2

My HQ and Dungeon Crawling minis

PostPosted: March 12th, 2015, 10:12 am
by Count Von Bruno
I've posted many of these in the gallery, but since I just discovered this area ( :oops: ) I'll make this thread so they're all in the one place.

I'll start with the basics...
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: My HQ and Dungeon Crawling minis

PostPosted: March 12th, 2015, 10:28 am
by Count Von Bruno
Snakeman
Image

Necromancer
Image

High Priest (Bright Wizard)
Image

Goblin Shaman (Kev Adams Oldhammer mini)
Image

Image

Valeria?
Image

Subotai, archer and thief
Image

Zula
Image

Image

Image

Re: My HQ and Dungeon Crawling minis

PostPosted: March 12th, 2015, 10:45 am
by Count Von Bruno
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: My HQ and Dungeon Crawling minis

PostPosted: March 12th, 2015, 10:52 am
by Count Von Bruno
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: My HQ and Dungeon Crawling minis

PostPosted: March 12th, 2015, 4:36 pm
by mitchiemasha
A few there i've not seen before.

Re: My HQ and Dungeon Crawling minis

PostPosted: March 12th, 2015, 10:36 pm
by wolfie907
I painted up crownad as subotai also about 4 months ago

Re: My HQ and Dungeon Crawling minis

PostPosted: March 13th, 2015, 1:51 am
by Count Von Bruno
wolfie907 wrote:I painted up crownad as subotai also about 4 months ago


That's a good choice, I hadn't considered him before.

I just finished this guy
Image

Re: My HQ and Dungeon Crawling minis

PostPosted: March 16th, 2015, 11:59 pm
by Count Von Bruno
The heroes all tooled up

Image

Re: My HQ and Dungeon Crawling minis

PostPosted: April 5th, 2015, 6:55 pm
by Seb
Man... great collection. I used to own the dwarf on the left, making my eBay sense twitch to go seek him again :D

Re: My HQ and Dungeon Crawling minis

PostPosted: June 5th, 2015, 4:44 pm
by Daedalus
No more pics. :( [Switched browsers from Opera and behold--pictures! And some purdy ones at that. Love that female Barbarian--no chainmail bikini for her! -edit]