Page 1 of 1

Front/Back Photos

PostPosted: September 5th, 2014, 3:46 pm
by drathe
I know a few members have created paper miniatures using the low-res images on the Homepage.
I've recently taken better photos of all Miniatures from the GS and expansions. Each mini has a front and back photo.

They're currently stored in my public dropbox folder here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3hij9fzph6kz ... 1O3Ya?dl=0

Re: Front/Back Photos

PostPosted: September 7th, 2014, 2:42 am
by Sjeng
nice work drathe!

Re: Front/Back Photos

PostPosted: September 10th, 2014, 10:27 am
by Daedalus
Great job getting those double-faced mini pics. Hopefully someone will turn them into 2D stand-ups. I'd say it would be worth keeping the original fronts for the black minis that are already accessible from the main page.

Re: Front/Back Photos

PostPosted: September 14th, 2014, 1:49 pm
by Hero_Of_Retro
Sweet. :) I can take a bash at one full miniature and see how it turns out. :)

Re: Front/Back Photos

PostPosted: September 15th, 2014, 11:20 am
by IvenBach
I was mislead by the title. I should have known it'd be minis and not women. Superb work nonetheless. Paper minis for those that don't have the originals or proxies is a nice idea.