• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

I finally took some pic's

Discuss compatible Miniatures, Miniature making/painting and share Miniatures you've made/painted.

I finally took some pic's

Postby roomandu » September 22nd, 2013, 8:39 am

okey dokes all here are some pictures I finally managed to take today of most of my undead (crosses fingers, I sooo hope these load properly lol :? )

WOOHOO it worked :shock: :D and yes there are some of the heroes and the dirty rats too. Lots of OLD paintjobs there (most were done in the early to mid 90's) but most seem to have held up ok (apart from fair wear n tear, especially on the heroes)
roomandu

Mummy
Mummy

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: I finally took some pic's

Postby wolfie907 » September 23rd, 2013, 1:20 am

I like the old wight models they are some of my favorite gw models

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
wolfie907

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Goblin-King » September 23rd, 2013, 1:35 am

That's some oldschool warhammer right there! Sigh they really had some charm. Now everything is just multipart plastic.

You really got a lot of HQ undead! Is there like 2 base sets and a couple of RotLK??

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Ye Olde Judge Dredd
Goblin-King
Really looks like David Bowie

Frozen Horror
Frozen Horror

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby el_flesh » September 23rd, 2013, 11:38 am

Your HQ wiz looks extremely worried. I love it
"I will raise your dead body as an undead skeleton. Then I will make it do unspeakable acts. Like taking a shower." - El Flesh.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic.
el_flesh

Exiled
Exiled

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Spiky » September 23rd, 2013, 11:51 am

I approve of the eybrows on the barbarian. Nice collection of stuff there :-)

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie!
Spiky

Necromancer
Necromancer

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby roomandu » September 25th, 2013, 11:43 pm

Hey all cheers for the comments.
Yeh .... I have to admit 'The Old School' figures do certainly have their own character. Personally I reckon you can't go past most of the old undead stuff, especially the extra character blisters. Hehe I don't think I even sinned too much as a lot of the blister packs were labelled "CITADEL" ;) :D .
Yes there are several base packs there. As well as several RotWL and a RotLK(which wasn't released in Australia but was found lurking at the back of the Milton Bradley warhouse in Sydney :D ). Unfortunately there was the big crash of '04-05 (someone knocked over my miniature box in the study downstairs and it was covered up with kids toys) and there were quite a few casualties (mostly undead that had been stepped on and busted up), but I think its still a reasonable collection and enough to make up a quest full of undead nastiness. :twisted:
:lol: at the eyebrows. That was a paint job from many seasons ago but its was ok to use fo the board.
The wizard is prolly wondering whether the next fireball is coming from his hand or out of his butt :shock: (gotta luv the elf's curry on Thursday with last weeks lamb :? ).
roomandu

Mummy
Mummy

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Ragner » September 26th, 2013, 12:12 am

In the miniatures of the old school has a lot of charm. It's probably because I was young and in awe looking at these figures.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
Ragner

Chaos Warrior
Chaos Warrior

Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Return to Miniatures