Page 1 of 5

Dungeon Doors

PostPosted: September 12th, 2013, 6:49 am
by Thantos
Hi Questers! Ive gotten into playing heroquest lately, great fun with a bottle of mead! And I also run a small miniatures company.
So put the two together and ive started producing some dungeon stuff. Thought id share with you guys, all available on http://www.zealotminiatures.co.uk

Doors same sizes at the heroquest one
Image
They come with an optional rubber base which stops them sliding around on the board ;) If you would like a number of them for your set, message me on here and ill see what i can do about a discount, just for OldeInn members.

Hatch 1 inch tile
Image

And a dungeon sewer system. From 1 inch tiles :D All modular with endless layouts
Image

With some minis like dwarfs, demons and beastmen etc

Image

Its a nice break from doing sci fi stuff and i hope to show off a massive completed sewer board soon when i complete it.

Feedback or suggestions of other stuff the community would like is greatly appreciated.

Re: Dungeon Doors

PostPosted: September 12th, 2013, 7:04 am
by Sjeng
First of all: welcome to the forum! I do hope to see more of your work and HeroQuest stuff, besides advertisements for your company though ;)
Do you play HQ yourself, or do you only make sculpts? Great detail on those by the way!

Re: Dungeon Doors

PostPosted: September 12th, 2013, 8:42 am
by TMU
I like your stuff, but I don't have any amount of money to but in to this. Great stuff either way :)

Re: Dungeon Doors

PostPosted: September 12th, 2013, 8:54 am
by Thantos
Sjeng wrote:First of all: welcome to the forum! I do hope to see more of your work and HeroQuest stuff, besides advertisements for your company though ;)
Do you play HQ yourself, or do you only make sculpts? Great detail on those by the way!


Well, it pays for the next flagon of mead ;) ...

Thanks, yea ive been playing a little lately - so thats what has sparked the HQ inspired sculpts.
I tend to paint alternative minis from other producers to use in the game, since id rather have different posed skeletons for example. Ill stick some paintjobs in the relevant category when i dig out my camera :D

Re: Dungeon Doors

PostPosted: September 12th, 2013, 9:45 am
by chaoticprime
I approve. I also own a miniatures company, intent on producing HQ-ishy things.

Re: Dungeon Doors

PostPosted: September 12th, 2013, 10:47 am
by IvenBach
*pout* I wish I had a miniature company... :cry: That's a nice looking door, and trap door for that matter. Any treasure chests?

Re: Dungeon Doors

PostPosted: September 12th, 2013, 11:21 am
by chaoticprime
IvenBach wrote:*pout* I wish I had a miniature company... :cry: That's a nice looking door, and trap door for that matter. Any treasure chests?


Thats easier to do than you may think.

Re: Dungeon Doors

PostPosted: September 12th, 2013, 11:26 am
by Thantos
chaoticprime wrote:I approve. I also own a miniatures company, intent on producing HQ-ishy things.

Nice, can you link it? Im intent on building up the dungeon at the moment :D

IvenBach wrote:*pout* I wish I had a miniature company... :cry: That's a nice looking door, and trap door for that matter. Any treasure chests?

In the pipeline good sir ;) not sure if i should do a chest or a treasure pile?

Re: Dungeon Doors

PostPosted: September 12th, 2013, 11:43 am
by chaoticprime
Thantos wrote:
chaoticprime wrote:I approve. I also own a miniatures company, intent on producing HQ-ishy things.

Nice, can you link it? Im intent on building up the dungeon at the moment :D

IvenBach wrote:*pout* I wish I had a miniature company... :cry: That's a nice looking door, and trap door for that matter. Any treasure chests?

In the pipeline good sir ;) not sure if i should do a chest or a treasure pile?


My company is called Secret Skeleton Miniatures, but they don't sell anything at the moment. I just sold off all my ranges to another company, Center Stage Miniatures.

Here's a link to a local thread where I talked more about it all (just prior to selling the stuff off) viewtopic.php?f=36&t=1577

Re: Dungeon Doors

PostPosted: September 12th, 2013, 12:07 pm
by Sjeng
Which was a shame, he had some cool bullywugs :P