Page 1 of 3

My new Witch Lord

PostPosted: April 18th, 2012, 11:44 am
by WizardOfMorcar
Image

This is my take on the Witch Lord, I think its better than the standard character.

I got it from Games Workshop;

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catal ... od1250027a

Not bad for £8, in the new 'Finecast' material, which looks just like highly detailed plastic to me, at the prices of metal minis. But Im not complainning, the spray on primer seems to love it!

What do you think?

EDIT
I took your advice, see my post on page two!

Re: My new Witch Lord

PostPosted: April 18th, 2012, 1:34 pm
by Goblin-King
Figure is pretty sweet, but I've always imagined the witch lord as a liche or some other kind of undead.
This one is more demonic than undead.

I see the head comes seperate from the body though - Would be easy to just place a skull instead :P

Re: My new Witch Lord

PostPosted: April 18th, 2012, 1:50 pm
by WizardOfMorcar
Its funny you should say that, I dropped it off the table two seconds after i took that pic and the head came clean off!
I think I have a spare white skull somewhere, ill see it fits size wise. Good thinking!

Re: My new Witch Lord

PostPosted: April 19th, 2012, 6:59 am
by Sjeng
I love this one.
Image

Re: My new Witch Lord

PostPosted: April 19th, 2012, 7:52 am
by Nerrad72
Now that's what I call a witchlord!

Re: My new Witch Lord

PostPosted: April 19th, 2012, 9:45 am
by Tott

Re: My new Witch Lord

PostPosted: April 19th, 2012, 10:58 am
by el_flesh
They all look quite Flesh'd!

Gonna be orderin some...

Re: My new Witch Lord

PostPosted: April 19th, 2012, 11:01 am
by Nerrad72


Who makes the model Tott?

Re: My new Witch Lord

PostPosted: April 19th, 2012, 11:39 am
by Goblin-King
I bitterly hate how games workshop sculpt fur on all their new figures. It's always just huge triangles!
That character right here is all in all a very good sculpt, but the fur on the shoulders... THE FUR!!! :(

Re: My new Witch Lord

PostPosted: April 20th, 2012, 4:04 am
by Tott
Nerrad72 wrote:


Who makes the model Tott?


Games Workshop, theres a link above it ( i stuck a space between the link and the pic so you can see the underlining)