• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

HeroQuest Compatible Miniatures

Discuss compatible Miniatures, Miniature making/painting and share Miniatures you've made/painted.

Re: HeroQuest Compatible Miniatures

Postby Sjeng » June 13th, 2013, 1:07 am

lol. oh no, another victim. NOOOOOOOOO, do not buy from goldenboy! Buy from billdask if you want plastic recasts, or from patroclus if you want metal ones. They are far superiour to goldenboy's crappy casts. Besides, he's a ripoff.
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!


Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Wizard
Wizard
 
Posts: 4536
Images: 92
Joined: July 26th, 2011, 9:58 am
Location: The Netherlands
Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: HeroQuest Compatible Miniatures

Postby knightkrawler » June 13th, 2013, 1:29 am

Let's say his name together one last time: GOLDENDBOY82
This guy takes a petition to be shut down. End Him!
It will be a GOLDEN END for us to accomplish.
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.


Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord
 
Posts: 5825
Images: 27
Joined: May 25th, 2012, 2:26 pm
Location: Regensburg, Germany
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: HeroQuest Compatible Miniatures

Postby TMU » June 13th, 2013, 2:16 am

Hey drathe, will that guy who ends him get an achiement icon? :lol:
"There is no greater danger than playing it safe."


Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Slaughtered an Orc! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Second Lieutenant
TMU

Swordsman
Swordsman
 
Posts: 1870
Images: 15
Joined: November 17th, 2012, 2:55 pm
Location: Rauma, Finland
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Re: HeroQuest Compatible Miniatures

Postby Decipher » June 13th, 2013, 2:55 am

Well, I must have missed some *lemony goodness* around here with Goldenboy lol. But, I purchased my female Barbarian from him a month ago and it is very well made and I like it. So much so, I ordered some more, like a lot more. I didnt know he made crap when I bought them. I just heard that Dun Dun Dun music and a chill up my back.

Guess I'll bug billdask next time. Sorry billdask, I just missed ya.... :(


Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Slain a measly Goblin! Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Decipher

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf
 
Posts: 733
Images: 13
Joined: June 11th, 2013, 1:23 am
Location: Wytheville, VA
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: HeroQuest Compatible Miniatures

Postby chaoticprime » June 13th, 2013, 3:16 am

Decipher wrote:Well, I must have missed some *lemony goodness* around here with Goldenboy lol. But, I purchased my female Barbarian from him a month ago and it is very well made and I like it. So much so, I ordered some more, like a lot more. I didnt know he made crap when I bought them. I just heard that Dun Dun Dun music and a chill up my back.

Guess I'll bug billdask next time. Sorry billdask, I just missed ya.... :(


Bill Dask's are identical to the originals in detail. Goldendboy's are actually more expensive, but are of tragically inferior quality. The miniatures HeroQuest uses barely have any fine detail to begin with, and his replicas lessen that even further. There's practically nothing left to paint, at that point.


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
User avatar
chaoticprime
Practically Lives Here

Swordsman
Swordsman
 
Posts: 1939
Images: 0
Joined: February 10th, 2013, 3:38 am
Location: Kansas City
Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: HeroQuest Compatible Miniatures

Postby knightkrawler » June 13th, 2013, 3:38 am

Except all the flashlines. You can probably paint a ghost out of every freakin' figure goldenDboy82 offers.
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.


Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord
 
Posts: 5825
Images: 27
Joined: May 25th, 2012, 2:26 pm
Location: Regensburg, Germany
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: HeroQuest Compatible Miniatures

Postby Decipher » June 13th, 2013, 4:26 am

Well, I have already sent Bill a PM. But seriously, Goldenboys Barbarian is not too bad.
Image

My camera is a little blurry, which doesnt help my argument.


Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Slain a measly Goblin! Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Decipher

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf
 
Posts: 733
Images: 13
Joined: June 11th, 2013, 1:23 am
Location: Wytheville, VA
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: HeroQuest Compatible Miniatures

Postby Decipher » June 13th, 2013, 5:44 am

Holy Hell! Bill shot me a PM. I compared his ebay listing pics to Goldenboys ebay listing pics. I admit defeat and acknowledge I just got ripped. Bill's mini's are far superior to Goldeboy in every way. I feel like a horses ass. :oops: :smack:


Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Slain a measly Goblin! Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Decipher

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf
 
Posts: 733
Images: 13
Joined: June 11th, 2013, 1:23 am
Location: Wytheville, VA
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: HeroQuest Compatible Miniatures

Postby chaoticprime » June 13th, 2013, 9:00 am

Your wasted money is your penance. Now, commence jubilation.


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
User avatar
chaoticprime
Practically Lives Here

Swordsman
Swordsman
 
Posts: 1939
Images: 0
Joined: February 10th, 2013, 3:38 am
Location: Kansas City
Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: HeroQuest Compatible Miniatures

Postby Decipher » June 13th, 2013, 11:11 am

chaoticprime wrote:Your wasted money is your penance. Now, commence jubilation.


*Rolls on Floor Laughing*! |_P


Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Slain a measly Goblin! Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Decipher

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf
 
Posts: 733
Images: 13
Joined: June 11th, 2013, 1:23 am
Location: Wytheville, VA
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

PreviousNext

Return to Miniatures

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests