Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.


Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.


Goblin-King wrote:I'm glad you kept the scythes instead of falling in the trap of just giving them random weapons from what is a very cool sprue of skeletons.
The scythes are what make them Hero Quest skeletons. I can accept the special boss and warlord minis
(and no need to say they look good, right?)


IvenBach wrote:I have pure envy over that. I especially like the skeleton with the hole in his skull. You do good work. Tell us how you do it.
TMU wrote:Wow and that last pivture is so cool, looks like it's from a movie or something, nice work.
Goblin-King wrote:I'm glad you kept the scythes instead of falling in the trap of just giving them random weapons from what is a very cool sprue of skeletons.
The scythes are what make them Hero Quest skeletons. I can accept the special boss and warlord minis
(and no need to say they look good, right?)





















Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests