knightkrawler wrote:But don't use the word "Balor". That's D&D, again. But Fomorians is great.
What may be dangerous to call the minis are "Chaos Warrior", "Chaos Sorcerer", "Ice Gremlin", "Polar Warbear", "Frozen Horror".
All these are clearly made up by copyright owners whoever the fraggle they might be.
I know, these are 'only' collocations, but they all are very closely connotated with specific products by you know who.
I'm in no way an expert, but looking at these terms I can't help but advising to be very cautious.
Alternatives: "Dark Knight (Warrior)", "Dark Sorcerer", "Frost Fiend", "Frostbear", generic proper name for the Frozen Horros.
But again, I don't know anything about copyright, so this might draw some ridicule at me...
You generally don't copyright names, you trademark them. There is no possible way anyone could trademark 'Chaos Warrior'. In fact, GW just got its bid to copyright 'Space Marine' shot down in flames.
































