Decipher wrote:Well, I have already sent Bill a PM. But seriously, Goldenboys Barbarian is not too bad.
My camera is a little blurry, which doesnt help my argument.
It looks like a Gummi Bear(barian)
Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.
Decipher wrote:Well, I have already sent Bill a PM. But seriously, Goldenboys Barbarian is not too bad.
My camera is a little blurry, which doesnt help my argument.


Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.
Decipher wrote:Well, I have already sent Bill a PM. But seriously, Goldenboys Barbarian is not too bad.
My camera is a little blurry, which doesnt help my argument.


TMU wrote:Wow, compare that to mine













Maike05 wrote:Hello guys, i came across a cool bunch of minis with similar design to heroquest. I was wondering if anyone also seen them and if you guys have more infos from where they come from ? I assume they are citadel, but that's all i know.







Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests