
Same as last time, with the proportional accuracy measured and applied to the mm.
Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.




LordZeke wrote:Nice!
I assume the wand is coming at me, which is why it looks small/ short?



knightkrawler wrote:I like her.
She looks 16 years old, however.
I think she would look 19 if the bangs are dropped...
But really, that is great concept art, satisfying both the adult geeks and adolescent kids playing HQ.





Sjeng wrote:Yeah, but 16 year olds would not have breasts like that. This is turning into Old Scratch xD


Sjeng wrote:Yeah, but 16 year olds would not have breasts like that. This is turning into Old Scratch xD

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests