new game board

Posted:
July 8th, 2011, 5:13 pm
by ken
Over on "The Lost and the Damned Forum" are some interesting tiles. I found a complete board called "Into the Sewers". It can be used, with a little ingenuity with HQ equipment. I made up a sheet to use for quests. Check it out.

sewer quest sheet3.jpg
Re: new game board

Posted:
July 11th, 2011, 4:46 am
by ken
I found this board works well, after playing the quest that came with it. Any ideas for quests containing skaven, would be appreciated. I looked at those in AHQ, but not really impressed.
Re: new game board

Posted:
July 11th, 2011, 8:45 am
by el_flesh
How do the angular paths work with squares? Just twist them and mix 'n' match?
(sounds like the least interesting gf I'd had...)
Re: new game board

Posted:
July 11th, 2011, 8:58 am
by ken
el_flesh wrote:How do the angular paths work with squares? Just twist them and mix 'n' match?
(sounds like the least interesting gf I'd had...)
Hello Ol' Buddy. We found we had to give & take a bit with these paths. After I down-loaded, (is that the correct term)? this board, I traced over the passages & room tiles with a white crayon pencil. The back-ground is very dark, but the tile squares show up pretty well after this touch up. There is a lot of wasted space on the board, but most of it can be brought into use, to add extra rooms. I worked out that about eleven are available, using the existing passages, with the occasional excursion into the shxx.

Cheers to the crew.
Re: new game board

Posted:
July 17th, 2011, 10:36 am
by ken
I have picked up several ideas for quests on this subject. How about, an attack on the Emperors' Palace by the Skaven, coming up from the sewers through the Inner Sanctum of the Royal Bathroom. They spread far and wide, looting and desecrating, then return with their bags full, to the sewers. This quest, using the standard HQ board, with the Heroes as the Guardians of the Treasure House, but failing on the job. The Heroes then are tasked to Go Below, in the sequel, using the Sewers board, to recover the Crown Jewels.
Re: new game board

Posted:
July 17th, 2011, 5:18 pm
by drathe
I like the sounds of it thus far.